Thursday, February 6, 2014

The TMI Tag

     I thought you all might want to learn a little more about me, plus one of my best friends from youtube tagged me to do this tag. You can go see her blog at :  http://seeinsidemelissashead.blogspot.com/ so lets get to it!

THE QUESTIONS
1: What are you wearing? 
A grey tank top and a pair of comfy pj pants

2: Ever been in love? 
Yes, currently.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
I would call it terrible, but some others wouldnt

4: How tall are you? 
5' 5 or 5'6

5: How much do you weigh?
Not answering that

6: Any tattoos?
Yes, one on my foot that is a heart with a music note inside of it.

7: Any piercings?
Just my ears. I used to have my nose pierced, but then it closed up.

8: OTP?
What is this?

9: Favorite show? 
I dont really watch TV but if I had to pick, The Fosters

10: Favorite bands?
Sleeping with Sirens and a lot of others

11: Something you miss? .
Having free time to actually do things

12: Favorite song?
Dark Horse by Katy Perry

13: How old are you? 
18

14: Zodiac sign?
Libra 

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Funny, makes me smile, treats me well, basically the same thing all girls want.

16: Favourite Quote? 
Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins

17: Favourite actor?
Josh Hutcherson 

18: Favourite color?
Pink

19: Loud music or soft? 
Depends on my mood

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
To my room and call my boyfriend

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
ummmm. I really dont know.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Depends on when I wake up.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Not one that had two people fighting.

24: Turn on?
light switch

25: Turn off?
light switch

26: The reason I joined Blogger?
To let people into what was going on with me, and to show people what the transition from high school to college to whatever else I do is like.

27: Fears? 
Dying in a car accident, losing my boyfriend

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
This is going to seem bad, but my boyfriend having to cancel our plans for Valentines day because he is getting his wisdom teeth out the day before.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Like an hour ago

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? 
I am up late a lot of nights and just want something to do. The glitter part is because not only do I love DIY projects but I also LOVE sparkly things.

31: Last book you read? 
Fallen Angels (yes it was for school)

32: The book you're currently reading?
None because I dont have time.

33: Last show you watched? 
Dance moms

34: Last person you talked to? 
My friend Renee

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Friends, co-workers, friends because of our boy friends.

36: Favorite food? 
Italian

37: Place you want to visit?
Paris

38: Last place you were? 
Before I got home? Work.

39: Do you have a crush?
Of course!

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Tuesday when I last saw my boyfriend.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
Today at work by a manager that has never even worked at a Dairy Queen before.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? 
Peach

43: What instruments do you play?? 
Oboe, Piano

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
The ring that I got for christmas from James.

45: Last sport you played?
 None...I dont play sports.

46: Last song you sang? 
Probably some ridiculous song on the radio on my way to work.

47: Favorite chat up line?
(Not even going to answer)

48: Have you ever used it?
(still not answering)

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
If school counts Renee, if not then James on tuesday.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone that wants to! :)

     Well I hope you guys learned a little bit about me. Feel free to do this on your blog aswell or even answer some of your favorite ones in the comments.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment