Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Bucket List

     I was sitting here trying to think of what to write about and I realized that I have never once actually made a bucket list. So I figured I would make one on here so maybe you guys  could at to yours. Or if you dont have one like me you can use them to start making your own.


My Bucket list:
1. Have ombre hair
2. Build an igloo
3. Have a perfect wedding
4. Ride in a Limo
5. Have kids
6. Go to a masquerade
7. Go into an airport and buy tickets for a random flight
8. Hold a baby turtle
9. Have a paint fight
10. Visit niagra falls
11. Graduate high school
12. Graduate college
13. Spend Christmas at Disney
14. Visit Paris
15. Go to IMATS
16. Kiss under fireworks
17. Have a cute proposal
18. Have a hedgehog
19. Go to New York Fashion Week
20.Own a salon
21.Learn how to bartend
22. Celebrate my 100th birthday
23. Play a game of messy twister
24. Swim with dolphins
25. Go on a road trip
26. Record a song in a studio
27. Build a blanket fort with someone I love
28. Grow long nails
29. Own a sexy lace dress
30. Be a vegetarian

     So This is all for now. I might make another list sometime soon. In the mean time, what kind of things are on your bucket list? Leave them in the comments.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment