Thursday, February 6, 2014

Looking Back: She returned

                Then my sophomore year in high school came along. I was excited about my classes, I knew I had a few friends that I had classes with, and I thought things with Bobby would finally go away. Oh how terribly wrong I was about things with Bobby going away. They only got worse.

                On the first day of school I was in my digital design class and I sat next to this kid…lets call him Cooper. Cooper was not what most people would find cute, but I was into guys with longer hair at the time and he fit my definition of cute. We talked a few times, and then one day he gave me his number. So I got on the bus and consulted my best friend at the time who was basically my sister. She knew who he was and had known him since they were little. She told me to go for it. So I texted him. We didn’t text for long before we got together. Our relationship was really weird, we were more like friends when we were dating. So we broke up, but after we broke up we started to act more like we were together. Like I said it was weird.

                The day that we broke up I found out that this girl Alyssa…that is her real name, I don’t have a problem saying hers because I have no idea where she ended up at….who I was friends with at the time had started to date him. Her and I stopped talking and I just kind of sulked in a corner going between two guys that I was on and off with for a total of probably three years until I found the boyfriend that I am with now. Anyway, after awhile he found out how crazy Alyssa was and they broke up, but not before he brought her to home coming and shoved her in my face. Then he got with another girl who I thought hated me, turns out she didn’t and her and I are actually pretty good friends now. At the time we didn’t talk though. Cooper continued to be all over me and act like we were together. Finally those two ended up breaking up as well, pretty weird I wont lie. So Cooper and I kept talking and trying to be friends and then Bobby came into the picture.
Bobby wanted to take Cooper from me. She would text me non-stop telling me I needed to leave him along. She would make up lies about me. She said I was a heroin addict at one point. (For the record I have never done anything like that in my life so that way was not true.) So cooper and I ended up not talking. As SOON as she got me out of his life she stopped talking to him and Cooper came running back to me. We never ended up dating again but we would hang out all the time and I would baby sit and just all kinds of stuff. Bobby found out, and she was back again. Ready to screw the day up. In the process people started to think I was even more of a b*tch than they already did because she would continue to make up lies about me. Cooper and I tried to stay friends and for his benefit I even facebook messaged Bobby to try to fix things up. Facebook messages are even places let me tell you. Anyway that obviously didn’t work out and sophomore year finally ended. I wanted so bad for things with Bobby to be done with, but I knew they wouldn’t be. What I didn’t know what that within the next year one of my friends would screw me over so much I actually ended up having to call the cops on her.

So that is my story of sophomore year. There were a few good things that I just don’t really remember. Like I had two really good friends as well as the girl that was like my sister, but those ended shortly after the end of my sophomore year for one reason or another. So I was left with no friends, no job, and no money to pay for the car that I had just gotten. What tragic, or really awesome, things happened to you your sophomore year?


~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment