Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My first post (I dont have a better name)

       Today I was scrolling through Pinterest (yes I am slightly addicted to it....don't judge me) and I realized that since I no longer had time to make YouTube videos, that it might be fun to try doing a blog. And since I am a senior in high school I thought it would be cool to make my blog about the transition from the end of my high school career into college. I don't really know exactly what I am going to write about...probably just anything that interests me.

      I should probably explain the name of the blog to you. It is actually very intellectual and well thought out....okay so maybe it is more just a name I came up with in 5 minutes, but it does have some meaning behind it!  I got Late Night from the fact that most of the time I am up late whether for school work or just because I cant fall asleep; I got Glitter because, well, I am obsessed with glitter and do it yourself projects. So maybe it isn't the best name in the world but I really like it and maybe you guys will come to like it too.

      As I am sitting here thinking about school I continue to think about all the things that I have gone threw since I started high school. I think that will be a series that I will do on here. Do a few blog posts about how I have changed, and how my life has changed in the last four years. For now that is just an idea. Please don't try to hold me to that one.

     Well I think that for now I should probably go and pay a little more attention to my boyfriend. I'm kind of neglecting answering him while I write this because sometimes a girls just got to write.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment