Sunday, February 9, 2014

Looking back: I just hated it

     So now it is time for my magical year that I know you guys have all been waiting to hear about. My junior year was probably the one that had the most ups and downs for me. There were a lot of good things, but there were probably more bad than anything. So lets just get started.

     So junior year I started high school and I also started going to cosmetology school, which was actually pretty exciting. I didnt really like a lot of the girls there but I really dont like a lot of girls anyway. So I just brushed that off. I did make one new friend who's name is Darby. She had a lot to do with why I am not with my boyfriend, actually she has everything to do with it and I want to thank her every day for it. But anyway, so I did actually make a friend which is what made that an actually half way okay class.

     I also had problems with Bobby this year....I swear that girl sought me out every year. I dont even really remember what all went on junior year with her, except that we werent even fighting over Cooper anymore because I had already shoved him out of my life. That girl would have problems with me even if I was a stick, I am convinced of it.

     Toward the end of the year I got a job at Dairy Queen and I have now been there for almost a year. There were plenty of friends that I made there but most of them left after the end of the summer so I dont talk to them anymore.


     I know that this one was short but I blocked out a lot of the things that happened this year. I did go to prom just like most people, but I didnt have all that much fun. It might have been fun for someone that had friends but it wasnt for me. I will see you guys all when I post next.


~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment