Thursday, February 13, 2014

My life just got confusing

     So as most of you know I started this blog to tell about my experiences transitioning from high school to college. Well what some of you may not know is that I am also in cosmetology school and right around the time I graduate high school I will get my cosmetology license. So the problem that has come to my attention recently is that I have no idea if I am actually going to end up going to college.

     The reason that this came up was because the other day I was doing my friend Renee's hair and I did a three-process hair service in three hours. I stripped, colored, and highlighted it. Most people cant do it that fast. And her hair actually ended up looking really good in my opinion. I did the full head of highlights in 45 minutes. The fastest girl I know that does highlights takes an hour to do a full. Renee's hair is ridiculously long as well. So that mad it even more surprising. So because of that I was already thinking that maybe I should just stay home and do hair. I put it to the back of my mind though because I kind of figured that it was just a fluke I got those things done so fast. Today however showed me that maybe its not just a fluke. I did a times perm today and what normally takes girls 45 minutes to an hour to wrap only took me 33 minutes.

     So now I am stuck with what to do. Because I love doing hair and I know that I want to do it, but I also know that I need a college degree just in-case I decide that I am burnt out on hair and need to take a break. What are your guises opinions? Let me know in the comments.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment