Friday, January 2, 2015

Free Planner Printables

Hey everyone,

Today I want to talk to you all about something that I am going to start doing here on the blog. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to design and sell planner printables, because it is something I like to do and I know that I personally can not always find the pages I am looking for currently in a planner, and sometimes I can not even find a form a like in printables that are already made. I know I can not be the only person with a brain that processes things like I do.

What I need from you guys to do this is support. I also need ideas for printables that you guys would like and that you would benefit from using. I know that some planner printables can be expensive so even if there is something you have already found that is paid and you would like my take on it for free that is okay.

Please leave in the comments what kind of printables you all would like to see on the blog. I will do my best to get everything you guys want, and more.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment