Monday, January 19, 2015

2014 Favorites





   I thought about making a video on my 2014 favorites, but then I thought that I would rather do it in a blog post because then I could actually talk about everything as in-depth as I would like. Without further ado I present to you, my 2014 favorites.

1. Original Urban Decay Naked Palette

   More specifically I am in love with the color sidecar from this palette. It was my go to color for 2014 and I hit pan on it and almost completely used it up by the end of September. I was struggling to get what I wanted to use from it. The rest of this palette is good too, I just don't seem to use it as much as I used sidecar.

2.Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
   Even though I just got this in December for Christmas I fell in love with this palette immediately and knew that I had to have i in my favorites for 2014. All the colors in this palette are great and all of them are colors that I would use. 


3. My white Iphone 4s
   Now I know this isn't the newest Iphone or anything like that but I love it because it is the phone I have had the longest. Not to say that this phone hasnt been shattered and replaced, but after an episode with the Iphone 5c this year I knew I was going back to my 4s.   


4. Viva La Juicy Noir

   I have a love hate with this perfume if we are being completely honest. It is one of my favorites for 2014 however. I got it for Christmas of 2013 and after getting in a car accident in late January or early February of 2014. I stopped using a purse that I was using at the time and forgot that the perfume was in there. I found it in December when I got back to school and grabbed that old purse to carry some things to a friends and I found it and got very excited. 


   Well that was a bit disappointing. I was thinking that my favorites were going to be longer than 4 things. As you can see I suck at remembering things that I use throughout the year. I am going to attempt to get better at that, and try to do monthly favorites to remind myself of everything I loved throughout the year. Sorry that wasn't much of a favorites blog, I hope you all still liked it.

See you for Free Printable Thursday!
    Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment