Thursday, January 15, 2015

Free Printable: Weekly Water Tracker

   Well hello there everyone, it is nice to see that you have come to join me over on this little blog that I like to call home. Today I have a free printable that I personally think you will find extremely useful. I know that many people try to drink more water and sometimes it doesn't always happen because you don't have something reminding you to do it every time you look at something. That is why I have created a printable weekly water tracker for you guys. I have been using something similar to the one that I have designed as a sticker in my planner. I will be using my own design once January is up and I have used all the stickers I had printed off. This will be available in a page that you can resize and print as well as a sticker.  

You can find the full size page here.
You can find the sticker sized document here.


   If you will be printing this off as a page you can go ahead and just resize to the size you need as usual. If you are printing of the sticker version you will need to get either sticker paper, or you will need to get the full sheet shipping label from Avery. You could also glue or tape them on if that is an option that works easier for you.

  I hope you all enjoy this weeks printable. Let me know in the comments if you use it, and any other printables you might want to see in the future
      ~Kaylan

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Thanks for posting all of your printables. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to know that you enjoy them! :)

      Delete