Monday, April 27, 2015

Life and College Update


     Today is the start of my study week for the last semester of my freshman year of college. I thought it would be fitting if I gave you guys a bit of a life and college update. Basically my life has been a little crazy in the last couple months but it has all worked out for the better and everything is okay for now.

     I ended up getting a new computer at the beginning of last month after my whole fiasco with my other computer breaking. I think that I might have actually made a post about that a little while ago, but this is a life update so oh well. lol. The new computer that I got isn't exactly my favorite thing but it works. It also wasn't the one I wanted thank you to the guy at best buy telling my that they could sell me a computer that folded into a tablet, which I had always wanted, and then telling me they were out of every computer in the store other than the computer I ended up with.

     I also got some more fish. I got two albino cory catfish as well as another betta. I know it is a little ridiculous but hey, a girl wants what a girl wants. Plus I love them all.
     These are Snow and Marshmallow. Snow is quite a bit smaller than Marshmallow so I can tell them apart pretty easily. They are the cutest things ever and they are really fun to watch. They live with Oliver, my male veiltail betta who is red, and they all get along really well.

     This is Nova. He is a twin tail halfmoon male betta. He is black and blue with spots on his top fin. I didn't plan on buying him the day we got him but I fell in love with him and I just had to get him. I haven't gotten to spend a lot of him because I had to come back to school and he stayed at my house, however I will be going back to see him this weekend so I am looking forward to that. He has probably gotten a bit bigger since I last saw him two weeks ago. So it is going to be like a lovely surprise when I get back.

     Other than the getting more fish everything has been going pretty well. I am enjoying these last few weeks of school and slowly packing everything up to leave. I also have been working on getting a summer job. I will be going back to Dairy Queen but I may be getting a second job at Jo Ann's Fabric depending on how everything works out with them. I just have to see if they will work around my Dairy Queen schedule. If they can't work with my Dairy Queen schedule then I am going to be staying at Dairy Queen do to making more money and the drive not being as far. Plus I know that job well and I know the people there too. 

     The other thing I have going on is that I just sat in my lobby today and listened to a girl on facetime say that she only wanted to make YouTube videos to become a partner and make money. Then went on to say that was the only reason she made the stupid videos she made. Now I am sorry, I know a lot of people do YouTube for that but it just irritates me when I actually hear people say it. I am a strong believer in not doing something you don't like just for the money. Like if you are gonna make videos at least make videos that you like to do.

     Other than that stuff college had been going good. We are in the last two weeks so the end is getting close. It was an interesting adventure if I do say so myself. It wasn't what I expected and it was a little reminiscent of high school, but I enjoyed it. To say I am sad it will be over soon would be a lie though. I am actually really happy to get out of here for the summer and get back home. I have a lot of things going on back at home that won't get fixed until I am physically back home for awhile. 

     I think that is all for this update. Let me know in the comments how school is going for you and what is going on in your life. Also what blog posts would you like to see next?

No comments:

Post a Comment