Thursday, April 2, 2015

Free Printable: Weekly Weight Tracker

     Today I wanted to share a printable weight tracker with you guys. If you don't know I myself have been trying to get healthier and lose weight and I know there are tracking apps on your iphone or android that you can use, and I do use them. Sometimes thought writing it down and keeping track of it helps you have more of a sense of accomplishment than if you don't.

Download the weight tracker.

     This is an extremely simple design that allows you guys to add as many dates as you can fit without being stuck to only having a line or two to write on. I added the thoughts column so that if you wanted to write how you felt about the loss or gain that you could. This was designed to be an 8x10. However as always you can size it to be whatever size you need.

     I want to apologize for slacking on printables. I have had some computer issues in the past month as well as just been busy with school to getting printables up has been a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Please enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. ZoeFit ai Talk to log food, activity and biometrics ZoeFit listens and learns every time you use it ZoeFit learns your preferences, understands your health profile and goals, and keeps track of everything, so you can be healthiest you possible

    ReplyDelete