Wednesday, June 18, 2014

CollegeTime: Current Planner Thoughts

I filmed a video on my Iphone today showing you all my current planner that my mom bought be for college and telling you my thoughts on it. It is not all that organized because a) I have not started school and b) well you will see exactly how little amount of room to organize there is.





So if you wanted this in word form and didnt want to watch the video here we go.

My mom got me a planner while I was at student orientation without consulting me about what I would like in a planner. It has stickers and a lot of other things but other than that it is pretty small and pretty plain. The pros of the planner include: 
  1. It is compact and could actually fit in my purse or bag and not take up much room
  2. It comes with a few different types of stickers (though not enough to really be able to use them)
  3. There is an academic calendar, final schedule, campus map, football schedule, and about a million other things that are nice to know.
  4. There is a spot to write down your class schedule (if you just happen to forget what the heck you are doing one day
  5. There are actually monthly and weekly views.
The cons of the planner include:
  1. There really isnt enough room to write much of anything on the month view of the planner
  2. There are not enough stickers (I love stickers)
  3. There isnt really enough space to write anything through out
  4. There are no ways to actually make it easier to organize
  5. No tabs so that I can easily flip to what I want to get to
So in all It isnt exactly my most favorite planner in the world, but my mom bought it for me so I will try it. It will probably just turn into my personal planner that I use to keep track of when I am doing peoples hair or when someone wants to go to the mall. 

If you have any suggestions on planners that I might like you can leave them in the comments.
~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment