Sunday, June 22, 2014

College Packing List

I am working on making my college packing list for myself and figured I might as well post it on here so that maybe you guys can get a little bit of help from it as well.

Bed

  • Bed sheets
  • Extra blankets
  • Comforter
  • Mattress cover
  • Mattress pad (if your dorm beds arn't as comfy as ours)
  • Pillows
  • Pillowcases
  • Under bed storage
Room
  • Alarm clock
  • bulletin board
  • Dry Erase board
  • DVD's
  • Pictures
  • Push pins
  • Rug
  • Television
  • Video game consoles
  • Decorations
  • Calendar
Desk
  • Desk lamp
  • Glue
  • Paper Clips
  • Pens & Pencils
  • Post-its
  • Ruler
  • Scissors
  • Staple Remover
  • Stapler
  • Staples
  • Tape
  • Three-hole punch
  • Waste Basket
Computer
  • Cables
  • Computer
  • External hard drive
  • headphones
  • Laptop case
  • Laptop Charger
  • Mouse
  • Surge protector
  • USB Flash Drive
Class
  • Backpack/tote bag
  • Binders
  • Calculator
  • Folders
  • Highlighters
  • Index cards
  • Notebooks
  • Notepaper
  • Textbooks
There are more items that I know are going to have to be brought, but these are currently the only ones that I am positive will be on my list. I will compile a list of everything I buy and pack when the time comes, for now I hope this helps everyone get started on their college shopping. If you have anything to add to this list please leave them in the comments.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment