Monday, June 16, 2014

CollegeTime: Binders

Today's post is going to be all about decorating your binders for college. Now I know that its probably not a necessary post, but while I was making mine I took pictures, so I figured it would be something fun for me to do. So lets get started.

Materials:
1. BINDERS
2.Decorative paper
3. Solid colored, or plain paper
4. Markers
5. Glue
6. Tape
7. Creativity!!!


First thing is first. You are going to want to cut your paper down to a size that fits in your binder. I failed at that when I took this picture but I fixed it later. :)


Then you will want to add a little paper with the name of the class and the days of the week and the time and all that jazz. (I downloaded all my fonts from dafont.com )


Then you want to add decorations. For this one I attempted (key word is attempted) to make a cute little paper bow. If you want to see a tutorial on how to do this click here.


That is the basic of how you do it. Now here are some more pictures of my attempts at decoration other binders.
Dont try to use double sided tape to make a chevron pattern. Trust me on this one. It doesnt work.

It worked much better freehanding it with modpoge and glitter.

This one is probably my favorite. Its got a super cute mini paper bow :)

Finished version of the one I made for the instructions.


These both are for my TAM classes. Since they are fashion classes, I figured a fashion collage would be nice.

And finally the finished chevron one. This one wasnt dry enough to put in the binder when I took pictures, but its pretty cool.

I hope you guys enjoyed the post. Share your binder ideas in the comments. And if you have any requests for posts leave them there too.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment