Monday, March 30, 2015

Oopsies: No April 4x6 Printable AND an Update

     Hey everyone, it has been a stressful last few weeks with my computer and with everything that has happened I did not have time to make the April 4x6 printable that I would have normally put up last Thursday. I also really didn't have time to write a post for today either, so I just wanted to let anyone that was looking for that printable that I sadly will not have one due to computer issues and the fact that I lost the file that I use to make the monthly 4x6 calendars. I have it saved on an external hard drive I believe, but that is not within my grasps to get at the moment. I am very sorry.

     Good news is that Wednesday I will be starting a new series on this blog. So there will be posts ever Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I will still be doing Tuesday videos on my youtube, Makeupprincess813, and I may start doing Friday videos if I get a chance. Big things are coming for my YouTube as well as the blog in the coming months. I don't want to give to much of the surprise away. So if you want to know more you will need to subscribe to my YouTube as well as my blog. Talk to you all on Wednesday for my new series.


No comments:

Post a Comment