Thursday, March 5, 2015

Free Printable: Cleaning list


   Today I thought I would give you guys a little something to help you remember things you need to clean in certain rooms on your cleaning list. Now I originally wanted to make this cleaning list editable for you guys, but I realized that unless you guys had the fonts I have downloaded you wouldn't be able to have the cute fonts that I used. So I tried to cover the basic titles and then left the bullets blank so you guys could add anything you wanted.

You can get the cleaning list here.

   Now I don't have a picture of the cleaning list because it is only in a pdf form. I never made it in an image editor like I did some of the other printables because I didn't want it to be too small of a space where you couldn't write. I know this post is short, but you guys know that I don't like to make very long posts with these printables unless I have to because I want you guys to use them in your own way, not in ways that I say you should.

   As always this was made to be a full size sheet of paper, but you can resize it to be any size you need it to be.

   See you all on Monday,
         Kaylan

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The idea of that printable cleaning list is so brilliant. Aside from helping us to guide us with cleaning, you are also helping us by providing us with a copy of that lovely printable to do list. I'm sure lots of your followers have already printed that and are using it to wisely. Thanks for sharing that, Kaylan! All the best to you!

    Courtney Morris @ Onyx Cleaning

    ReplyDelete