Thursday, February 5, 2015

Free Printable: Meal Planner

   Today I wanted to give you guys something that would be useful for moms as well as anyone that just like to plan out their meals. I put together a really simple meal planner for you guys. It has every day of the week on it and there are faint lines so that you can try to keep things straight, for those of you with issues writing in a straight line like me.

You can get the meal planner here. As with all of the printables this can be resized when you print it off.
   Being in college I am not the best at planning meals, mostly because we have a dining hall and we never know what they are serving until they get there.  I know that when I have my own apartment though that I will be using a meal planner like crazy to be able to plan out what I need to buy at the store and how to budget that all out. Which is why I wanted to go ahead and make this one available to you guys. Since I am not the meal planning queen I am not sure exactly how most people would like one set up. If you have another idea on how to set up a meal planner for a future post please let me know in the comments.

See you all in two weeks with another exciting post, my January Favorites,
     Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment