Thursday, February 19, 2015

Free Printable: Daily To Do


  It is Thursday again which means it is finally that time of the week again, a free printable! Alright now here is the deal with this week's free printable. I originally made it for my own personal use, and after deciding that keeping my to do list in my binder was not going to work for me I quickly decided that I would give it to you guys. I have used this to do list, so don't think I don't like it. I just now keep all of my to do lists in one little notebook I can carry around in my purse. I also figured that some of you guys might like the daily to do list so why keep it for myself.


You can download this printable here

   This to do list was made to fit an 8x11 piece of paper, however you can make it smaller if you need to. Just resize it before you print. If you are having trouble with knowing how to do that please ask me I am more than willing to help. Now also as a side note I have no idea why the little gray line is at the bottom of it, because it didn't show up until after I saved it. If it bothers you just mention it and I will try to get it off of the bottom, but I didn't think it would be that huge of a deal.

   There you are with this weeks free printable. For more random things, like a planner overview video go check out my YouTube channel and leave me a comment letting me know you guys visited.

Until next time,
    Kaylan


No comments:

Post a Comment