Saturday, November 29, 2014

My slight bit of an absence

Hey everyone,

So I realize that I have not really written in awhile, and I have a good excuse. I have been a bit busy because I was trying to get some papers done before I left for fall/Thanksgiving break. So I didnt have much time to write, and then I went to write, and my laptop had pooped out on me. Apparently there is a wire in it that is fried, so long story short I ended up having to get a new laptop because I am in college, and my finals are online. So there was no way I could just send my laptop off. So now I am sitting here with a brand new laptop, and the possibility of getting another new laptop if they cant get the wire fixed in mine. It really is a win win, except for the fact that I had to spend like $400 on a computer I am going to use for MAYBE two weeks. Yeah, its been a little crazy. But I am back, and I promise to start getting more posts up soon.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment