Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dorm Tour 2014!

Hey everyone,

I am excited to share with you guys a look into my dorm room for my freshman year of college. This was requested on YouTube so I figured I might as well go ahead and put it on here as well. As a quick disclaimer my roommate and I buy all of our own things, or our parents get them for us. The furniture was given to us by the school, since it is given to everyone. This is also one of the most expensive halls someone can live in. We have our own bathroom and air conditioning so if you are getting ready for college please remember that most rooms are not like this.

I hope you all enjoyed watching this video. If you have any questions about anything in my room please leave them in the comments. Also if you have blog post requests feel free to leave them in the comments as well.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment