Sunday, July 13, 2014

Little night time surprise

This is gonna be a short post, but I got a really nice surprise at about 10:30 tonight.

My college finally started sending out housing assignments on friday and my roommate and I have been checking our email like crazy trying to figure out where we live. We had just gotten off the phone talking about what would happen if we didnt get what we wanted and kind of trying to decide how to get what we wanted. I went on our schools facebook page and people started posting about housing assignments for one of the last halls that hadnt received them. I wasnt too optimistic that I would have an email but I checked anyway and I finally got the email. Not only did my roommate and I actually get eachother but we also got premium housing with a/c aaaand our own private bathroom.

That was a lovely surprise to end my day. Hope you all are having a good summer.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment