Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bright Colored Hair

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are having an awesome day. Recently I decided to put more color in my hair so I figured I would talk with you guys about my decision to do it as well as show you guys some of the other things I have done involving bright colors.

The summer before my junior year I had decided to experiment with dip dying my hair with splat pink hair color. I dont remember what the color was, but I didnt bleach my hair before I did it, so it was not as bright as it could have been.
As you can see its not super noticeable, but I loved it at the time (I am a bit obsessed with the color pink).


When I was a junior in high school I started cosmetology school. Let me tell you, you cant make it our of that place without doing something to your hair. I dont know what possessed me to do it, but I just knew that I wanted to have some bright obnoxious color in my hair.
Thus how this hair was born. Having dark hair it was quite a big contrast to have fire truck red in my hair. It was so much brighter than this in person, and I really dont know why I ever liked it, but I LOVED it. I wish sometimes that I could have it back, but I will never be that dark or get to have those colors again.

Then after that I decided I wanted blue, and well you will just see how that went.
I did not have this for long, it wasnt as awesome as the red, not going to lie. 


Then I went back to my dark hair and then did some more pink, that I dont have pictures of. Then I cut it all out and cried because my hair was so short. So then after getting with my boyfriend I decided once again I wanted color in my hair, but he was not a big fan of it, though I did finally talk him into it.

It was a very pretty pink and I absolutely loved it, then for him I dyed over it again, mostly because I was dying my hair anyway and I knew that he didnt really like the pink in the first place.

So recently I was looking at all the colors I have left and I decided I wanted more color to my hair. So I texted him and finally got him talked into it. Its only one little spot, but it is enough for me because it makes me happy it is there, and it makes him happy because I can hide it if I would like.

If you are even thinking about adding bright colors to your hair I suggest you do small parts first to make sure you like it. I highly recommend doing it though if it is something you want to do. It is a fun way to show off your personality. 

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment