Thursday, March 13, 2014

Get fit: Update 1

I have been trying this weight loss thing for about a month know and at first I was happy to see the numbers going down. Then I started to binge eat one weekend and I have been upset about my weight since then seeing as I gained about 4 lbs from that.

So starting yesterday I started my hard core working out. I made a post about how I was going to do the 30 day crunch challenge. I did start doing it and I have to tell you my ab area kills me right about now. I did add a few other things to my work out as well. So I will add those so maybe you guys can try getting fit with me as well.



Now let me tell you with my job and not getting home until around 10:30 at night during the week, actually being motivated to exercise is really hard. Especially because my job requires standing and walking around the whole shift. So I am sore every day. I just have to keep thinking to myself that this is worth it and that in the end I will be happy with myself that I actually didnt give up. 

I am learning that the hardest thing about working out is just mentally making yourself realize that everything will be better if you just dont give up. 

If you are joining me in my quest to get fit please let me know in the comments.

~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment