Monday, April 14, 2014

My Current Projects

So I havent been much into blogging recently just because I have been busy with school and because spring break was last week. So I figured I could give you guys a quick post on a list of projects I am currently working on (both in school and out).

1. Boy friend tag- This one is gonna take me a bit of time because I still have to talk the boyfriend into wanting to do it. 
2.Student led units- I have to teach a unit to my Econ class. Someone hurt me now.
3. Crocheting a blanket!- So this one started awhile ago, but I still am not too far. I need to get it done.

So that is my short list of things I am currently working on. I start college on June 11 so I will hopefully have more to write about at that point. Oh and 46 days of highschool. Lets get a move on with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment